[ExI] we are free

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Sep 10 18:09:38 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] we are free

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 9:21 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

I am having some minor lung difficulties, and can imagine Adrian is having even more (he lives toward the richer side of the valley)

>…For unrelated reasons, we had multiple air purifiers.  They are running full bore.  I am fine so long as I don't leave the house for long - which was already my plan thanks to coronavirus.  One of my housemates is having major difficulties, but then, he's why we had the purifiers even for normal conditions…

I might end up going that filtration route, but it might not help: I damn sure am spending a lot of time outdoors.  My daily walk distance average is hovering near 8 miles a day.  That distance doesn’t happen quickly.  My reasoning: smoke be damned, this covid business appears to be a bigger health risk than having to whoof on some albuterol (and the immune system benefit from sunshine theory has the ring of truth ( and I decided to toss the beclomethasone (they said it was a steroid (I didn’t get buff at all from that (so no need of risking my future career in professional baseball or as an Olympic athlete (although I don’t know if the Humility Olympics bans competitors for steroid use.)))))

Adrian best wishes to your housemate for a speedy recovery.  It already looks brighter than yesterday.  The street lights didn’t come on today.  This too shall pass.