[ExI] Fwd: book

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Sep 11 19:10:08 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] Fwd: book

 Henrich:  The Secret of Our Success - I am reading this for Spike, and of course myself.

 I am glad I volunteered to read this book…Both types exhibit reproductive success as usually measured.

bill w

Thanks BillW!  There is zero point nada possibility of my being able to concentrate on this in the immediately foreseeable because of two things simultaneously rocking my world: the results of the Sturgis rally and that 66/85 merger from LIGO and VIRGO (sheesh how cool is THAT?  (BOTH of those (and how often in this life do we face simultaneous crises vs now( when we who dig this kinda thing get to experience two simultaneous wicked cool things?)))

I regret that those two things are happening simultaneously for they are having to compete with each other for my very limited brain capacity.  Having to breathe smoke for days on end isn’t helping my concentration a bit.