[ExI] 228 and rising

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 12 00:01:02 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] 228 and rising

On 2020-9-11 13:59, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:
> Might head out at the cracka dawn for points east.

You ride a Cracodon?  I thought they were extinct.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

Almost.  My bike is 35 years old.  They only built those for 3 yrs back in
the 80s.  There were a total of about 9600 of that model, and I own four of
them.

Oddity: I am feeling better now than I was earlier.  Might be just sitting
still is good when it is smoky.  I was racing around getting ready to bug
out which mighta made it worse.  If instead, I would just take a chill pill
Bill, that's all I need.