[ExI] smoke gets in yer eyes

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 12 12:32:16 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

I approved those for about the past 4 years.  ExIMod hasn’t issued a ruling on those as I recall.

 Alright, let's see if this works.  Does anyone see this message and the masks in a picture below?

Sure do Adrian thanks.  A good way to reduce bother to ExIMod is to delete the photo in the reply message.

Another technique is to take the photo from back a ways, then trim it down.  The photo is less resolution but more likely to get past the .5 megabyte size limit.  I don’t know the actual size limit now, but it use to be half a meg.  Modern camera phones are about a mB each, ja?