[ExI] air down there

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 12 16:40:08 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] air down there

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 6:11 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

Has anyone heard from Keith?  It was about Tuesday since I last saw a post from him.

>…Yeah, I heard from him yesterday.  He was alive and well enough to write coherently.

OK cool thanks.  I talked to Jeff Davis Wednesday on Zoom.  A post from him Thursday didn’t even mention the smoke.  He has enough BitCoin to set up a hyper-hepa if he needs it.

Who else do we know on the west coast?  Everybody breathing OK?  I am looking that the Interstate 5 road cams.  Looks smokey but breathable up that way (Oregon.)

I have friends who live near this.  No better there than here:

Might as well stay home.  Part of this might be fog.  They say 70% humidity, but I don’t know how that works if it had been down to the dew point earlier and is working back up.

Can someone arrange for me to have another misspent youth so I can learn all this stuff by the time I get this age?