[ExI] Many Worlds wins another one

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 05:59:34 UTC 2020

"Although Penrose praises the new work, he thinks it’s not really
possible to test his version of the model. He says he was never
comfortable with particle swerves, because they might cause the
universe to gain or lose energy, violating a basic principle of
physics. He has spent the pandemic lockdown creating a new and
improved model. “It doesn’t produce a heating or radiation," he says.
In that case, gravity might be causing collapse, yet hiding its
tracks.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/09/one-quantum-physics-greatest-paradoxes-may-have-lost-its-leading-explanation

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 9:10 PM John Clark via extropy-chat