[ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 15:41:46 UTC 2020

I don't much care because this is just an argument over the meanings of
words, it has no philosophical substance.

John K Clark

That is the most laugh out loud funny thing I have ever  read in this
group, and the most wrong.   There is nothing more important than the
definition of words, because without precise ones we cannot communicate.
No science.  No novels.  No "What's for breakfast?"

C'mon John, take it seriously.   bill w

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 10:00 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <