[ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 21:27:04 UTC 2020

Nobody said that the examples were perfect. In fact, I think that a good
definition-by-example would involve many examples of the concept in
question (watch a dog show), and furthermore, show differences that might
not be apparent on a few looks -  or even a lot of looks, such as the
difference between a dog and a similar looking wolf..    Democracy = the U.
S. is just ludicrous.
bill w

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 4:20 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <