[ExI] good news for a monday morning

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:09:32 UTC 2020

Catastrophe?   I can imagine that quite a few of the nursing home people
were glad to have a way off the planet.  A silver lining for the
silver-headed.  I had an aunt who lived to be 96 and who was blind for the
last 20 years.  She kept wondering why she couldn't die.  She would have
welcomed a virus like this one.  bill w

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 10:22 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <