[ExI] good news for a monday morning

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Sep 14 17:04:04 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 9:41 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] good news for a monday morning

I  told Spike, so all of you might as well know:  I was diagnosed with heart failure (according to what I read, it's not the congestive sort), and found that I had already had a heart attack some time in the past.  I was put on Entresto and a beta blocker.  The latter strongly affects my cognitive abilities…

Sheesh BillW, what a thing to post, in times as exciting as these: LIGO results coming in, we are about to realize big stuff from the Sturgis data, oh what a time to be alive.

Do get your doctor to figure out why a beta blocker is messing with your cog abilities.  They shouldn’t.  A friend from work had a huge heart attack when he was in his mid 50s, killed a huge percentage of his heart muscle.  They gave him beta blockers.  He was still able to work.  It seemed like he was all in there.  Couldn’t move very fast, so we had to be patient when we went to lunch, but he was all still in there.

Time for new meds, me lad!