[ExI] Free will was: Everett worlds

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 19:45:24 UTC 2020

It is trivial to show that since a word in isolation is completely
meaningless, and adding another meaningless word won't help, we can show by
induction over the dictionary that language acquisition is impossible, and
that therefore this email is completely absurd.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 1:40 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <