[ExI] good news for a monday morning

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Mon Sep 14 21:05:11 UTC 2020

The chart is deaths. We know deaths are lagged. About 2 month is what it looks like to me.
Did anyone see this not-so-good news? I fear we may be going back up on that chart again soon.
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/longevity/516269-who-reports-highest-daily-increase-in-covid-19-cases?amp