[ExI] Human Fetal Tissue Research

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:44:22 UTC 2020

Yes, it's legal.  As Spike mentioned, they're free to go raise the money
for it somewhere else.   If you're someone who considers life starting at
the moment of conception, and all abortion as murder, I can understand why
you don't want your taxpayer dollars going to support it.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 12:25 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <