[ExI] A virologist speculates on the origin of CV-19

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 16 01:16:08 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat

>…iii.SARS-CoV-2 contains a unique furin-cleavage site in its Spike protein…

Whatever you heard honey it’s a lie, I wasn’t even at that site, it was probably Spike Smith with the ElectraGlide or Spike Brown with that Sportster, I wasn’t there at all and none of them girls was furin, I kept my paws off of them, they was allll Amurican!  That’s what I heard anyways, I wasn’t even there at that site at all… Honey put down that crowbar…

I gotta stop, I am killing me here.

Dylan recall I was the one who was booed off the stage for suggesting that the medical weapons lab in Wuhan just mighta had something to do with this, even after offering a scenario where it was spread by a lab grunt trying to make a few extra yen selling dead bats to the local wet market.