[ExI] A virologist speculates on the origin of CV-19

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Wed Sep 16 15:26:34 UTC 2020

Quoting Dylan Distasio:

> Point 3 is particularly damning IMO...

According, it very likely that the virus escaped from virology lab in
Wuhan as the bat virus that most closely related to SARS-CoV-2 only
occur naturally in bats from the more southern tropical parts of
China, Vietnam, etc. The bats would not have occurred in the wild
anywhere near Wuhan unless they were captured down south and kept in
captivity as the virology lab is on record as having done.

These two studies make a pretty strong case based on sequence analysis
that the furin cleavage site resulted from a recombination event that
occurred in a bat infected with two different coronaviruses: RmYN02,
and some other, yet unidentified bat virus, possibly RaTG13. While
such a recombination event resulting from coinfection of a bat could
have happened in a lab setting especially in a gain-of-function
experiment, it could have also just as easily happened in the wild.
What is very unlikely, however, is that the virus was directly
engineered by gene splicing technology in a lab as such processes
typically leave short segments of plasmid DNA as a contaminant in the
finished product.

https://virological.org/t/the-sarbecovirus-origin-of-sars-cov-2-s-furin-cleavage-site/536
https://www.cell.com/current-biology/pdf/S0960-9822(20)30662-X.pdf

That being said, there is so much politics and disinformation
surrounding the pandemic that it would not surprise me if the virus
was purposefully evolved and released by somebody. Not as a bioweapon
but as a tool for political and social control of the masses. Even if
such wasn't the case with COVID-19, it has to occur to those
benefiting the most the current pandemic to purposefully start the
next one. We might be witnessing the birth of what I call the
virocracy. Viruses being used as a tool of oppression and control by
governments.

Stuart LaForge