[ExI] smoke 'em dano

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:47:40 UTC 2020

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 7:33 PM spike jones via extropy-chat

Thanks! I can understand the reference now. Of course, it doesn't have
the same resonance for me. I immediately was thinking Paul Dano had
something to do with it, but it made no sense to me. Then again, I
don't follow celebrities much, so I was wondering.

Now I also get where the term 5-0 comes from. :)

Regards,

Dan