[ExI] Turmeric health claims fraudulent

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:28:20 UTC 2020

The anti-inflamatory role of curcumin has been proven in hundreds of
papers.
Here a review:

The fact there was a fraudulent researcher among the army of people around
the world experimenting with this substance doesn't make curcumin health
claims fraudulent in general.
The main problem is bio-availability but it can be resolved with mixing
with other compounds.

Giovanni

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 2:04 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <