[ExI] uk being strafed again

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sun Sep 20 10:11:24 UTC 2020

On 20/09/2020 00:37, Dyklan Distasio wrote:
> Take a look at France, Spain, or most of Europe as well.   I'm curious
> what John has to say about the situation.

What's important is not the number of people being infected ('cases'),
but the number of people dying. More infections are a good thing, if
they don't kill people.

So where are the mortality figures? They are what's important, and what
should be informing lockdown policies.

Infection numbers are meaningless without mortality numbers, and we
won't be able to tell if the virus is evolving to be less lethal (or I
should say /how fast/ it's evolving to be non-lethal, as it's inevitable
that it will).

--
Ben Zaiboc