[ExI] anger

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 16:51:07 UTC 2020

One of my answers on Quora:

I think that anger has no place in modern society and wish we could excise
it from the gene pool. It is irrational and often makes us do things we
regret later, if we are able to (we attack those stronger and pay the
price). Sure, it can make your fighting hormones flow, and that can be an
advantage in an attack, but just a bit overdone and it can be disaster.

 Among the worst is getting mad with children because they are not behaving
as you want them to, and so you hit them, often too hard. Or someone
weaker, usually, like a woman. Yes, I am aware that women can hit men and
abuse them.

It’s just really good for nothing in the modern world.