[ExI] knowledge of a place and time and face, was: diamonds falling

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Sep 20 20:12:42 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
...> On Behalf Of Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat

>...I had no idea what she looked like, so thanks for that.
But what burned the song into my mind was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVmNm0dlmb0

>...Legend has it that this video's creator was hired to do a commercial for
a department store; see if you can spot the moment when the client backed
out.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

Anton

I can imagine that bit at 1:23, the Washington monument smiting the
Jefferson memorial causing a shopping establishment to get a bit squirmy.

Cool video, great music however.  Petula's voice was so cool.  She was a
drool-jerker in 1960.