[ExI] [Extropolis] Only Keith Henson and Henry Rivera still missing

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Sep 25 15:08:20 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 7:33 AM
To: Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com>; ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] [Extropolis] Only Keith Henson and Henry Rivera still missing

Please explain this 'manager' business to me.  I can kick someone out of the group without considering what others think?  That doesn't seem right to me.  Does a manager have any duties?  bill w

In a sense, it was possible to do that before: anyone could reply-all, delete one name, send.

I don’t know how else to do it really, which is why I didn’t push an alternative solution before: no one should need to carry the burden of omnipotence in a group where personal insults are allowed.