[ExI] [Extropolis] Only Keith Henson and Henry Rivera still missing

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Sep 25 15:17:11 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] [Extropolis] Only Keith Henson and Henry Rivera still missing

>…What's this "extropolis" thing?  Adrian

It’s like ExI except where bad behavior is allowed: personal attacks, political campaigning, anything.

I think of it as a place that exists (even if temporarily) to make ExI a kinder gentler more interesting place to hang out, it’s the rough country-western bar next to the nice restaurant and lounge.

Adrian you could come by there, say hello, get in a bar fight or two, then come on back here.