[ExI] Fwd: Space governance

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 21:16:31 UTC 2020

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 2:09 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <

> I'm saying we just don't have enough energy available, and are unlikely to
> ever have it, this side of the singularity.

Looking at historical rates of increase in energy production and certain
other data, I can say with almost 100% certainty that you are incorrect on
this point.  The "almost" is if the Singularity happens in the next few
decades, before we could reach the necessary energy availability (including
that the portion available for space access will be a small fraction of the
total).