[ExI] Fwd: Space governance

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 07:14:36 UTC 2020

But wouldn't human cognitive abilities steeply decline, if people were made
roughly the size/mass of an average rabbit? Or even smaller?

I recall quite a few science fiction books and tv series, about tiny humans
trying to survive in a hostile world.

I did enjoy the recent film with Matt Damon, "Downsized." Get shrunk and
your money goes so much further! Lol

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020, 8:46 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <