[ExI] Fwd: Space governance

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:51:40 UTC 2020

 "A polis can be anywhere, but they are all on Earth (with backups
scattered about the System).  Presumably they enjoy proximity for speed
of communication; and on Earth they have protection against solar
weather, I guess."

> Anton, would you please set your replies up so they don't CC me as
> well as posting to the list? I don't need both. Thanks.

"Ah, old habit.  I'm on a couple of other lists -- one of which was, for
a bunch of years, the most voluminous of my collective penpals -- that
(a) do not set Reply-To and (b) do not send to addresses listed
explicitly in the headers, so the redundancy is harmless."

Anton, I have a feeling you may outlive all of us, due to your habit of
automatically making back-up copies! Well, at least if mind downloading
happens within your lifetime... Lol

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 4:41 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <