[ExI] transmitter smoke detector

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:13:34 UTC 2020

The main problem I foresee with installing a batch of interconnected
smoke alarms is that when you burn your breakfast toast.......
the noise!!!!!!!   Make it stop!!!!!    :)

Bill
I turn my alarm system off when I brown my steaks for the Maillard
reaction.    bill w

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 2:03 PM BillK via extropy-chat <