[ExI] nursing home and non-nursing home fatalities

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Sep 28 20:26:33 UTC 2020

The director of medical outcomes at Stanford has some interesting comments:

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2020/09/10/lockdown-failures/

I have been tracking the covid fatalities in Santa Clara County (Stanford is
in Santa Clara Co.)  The nursing home or long term care population in that
county is a little under 5% of the total.  Nearly half the fatalities in our
county happen there:

This Stanford professor is arguing that the way we did the whole shutdown is
completely wrong: quarantined the healthy while exposing the vulnerable.

It's compelling.