[ExI] tonight

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:03:41 UTC 2020

I would honestly pay good money to see that. :)

I would also pay good money to see both parties pass a bipartisan
resolution in both Houses, signed by the President, that the control of
either party of either or both Houses and/or the White House would not
constute an existential threat to either of their bases or the country as a
whole, but I fear the "Who's on First?" Thing is /entirely/ more likely.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020, 2:18 PM Bill Hibbard via extropy-chat <