[ExI] I Can't Stop Looking At This $39, 000 Louis Vuitton Airplane Bag

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 14:04:39 UTC 2021

About a year ago I bought from a department store in the Philippines, a $3
watch that looks sharp and has served me just fine. Years ago I had a $300
watch that was a malfunctioning headache! Lol

Back in Arizona there was a local company that made beautiful watches from
wood and charged $100 for them. It seems a fairly reasonable price compared
to 300,000 Euros....

John

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 5:07 PM ddraig--- via extropy-chat <