[ExI] new covid case rates

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Apr 7 00:57:10 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 5:39 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] new covid case rates

>…I seem to recall an aerial photo you sent me with the prices of the houses on it.  I assumed that it was an area you lived in - correct?  If so you are definitely urban.  Rural houses have much more distance between houses.  This assumes that I know something about urban sociology (but I don't)  bill w

Ja.  If here is urban, then most of the US population is urban.  What we need is to somehow divide the population down the middle, if that can be done.  But even that is very ambiguous, because people travel.  It isn’t the housing density that matters as much as the population density in the houses.  Many urbanites seldom go outdoors, but many rural dwellers travel every day to the city.