[ExI] cumulative cost of shutdown

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 23:13:32 UTC 2021

It seems like masks and shutdowns should be an effective countermeasure,
but we really haven’t seen good evidence that they are.

spike     *Well, what DO we have evidence of?  Anything at all?  Or do we
have conflicting evidence?  Surely lots of people are gathering data other
than on cases and deaths.  bill w*

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 5:18 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <