[ExI] cumulative cost of shutdown

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 23:43:10 UTC 2021

What else is there to gather besides cases and fatalities?
spike

Awhile back I read a news story that did a comparison between counties in
Kansas (?) where one county mandated masks and another one didn't and the
cases were very significantly lower in the mandate county.  You could
compare city versus country (we already been through that one), South
versus North, majority black population versus white (and other ethnicity
comparisons), female versus male resistance to getting the vaccine compared
to gender mortality, and so on.  Lots of different things to do.   Cases
and deaths don't occur in a vacuum.  bill w

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 6:32 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <