[ExI] LEGO Worked With NASA To Create Its Most Detailed Space Shuttle Discovery Set Yet

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 13:32:39 UTC 2021

I can't get over that Hubble was deployed back in 1991, and that the space
shuttles are now ancient history. But with a resurgent China now committed
to a very active space program, the rivalry created by it should get NASA
and American private enterprise moving forward out of a desire to not be
left behind... I hope to see within my lifetime a permanent U.S./allies
Moonbase, and a manned mission to Mars. I suppose there will be two big
manned missions to Mars, one by China, and the other by the U.S. and her
allies.

"Over three decades ago, NASA's STS-31 mission saw the Space Shuttle
Discovery launch and bring with it the iconic Hubble Space Telescope. The
Hubble is still orbiting the Earth today, and it continues to beam back
images of our universe to help us understand more about the cosmos. To
celebrate all of the time the telescope has spent among the stars, LEGO
<https://rstyle.me/+NUIRbcZx3Y8jw9fe4ZKInw> has developed a new Space
Shuttle Discovery set
<https://www.lego.com/en-us/aboutus/news/2021/march/lego-nasa-discovery-space-shuttle>
in collaboration with NASA."