[ExI] Antarctica's 'Doomsday Glacier' close to tipping point, unmanned sub reveals

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:14:04 UTC 2021

"contributing to a 4% rise in global sea levels since that time"

I am deeply suspicious of this number, and of the entire cognitive edifice
underlying it, and therefore anything else that cognitive edifice has
produced.

4% of what, exactly? The ocean averages more than 100 meters deep, and we
sure as heck have not seen a 4 meter rise in global sea levels since the
80s.

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 5:49 AM John Grigg via extropy-chat <