[ExI] 'Magic mushroom' compound may work just as well as antidepressants, small study finds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:05:08 UTC 2021

Yes, but medical marijuana has the THC taken out of it - no highs.  LSD and
the rest are unaltered, as I understand it, and people will get high or
whatever you want to call it, and many conservatives will have big problems
with that.  bill w

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 11:03 AM Nuala Thomson via extropy-chat <