[ExI] pistols

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:54:59 UTC 2021

I am a little torn: I have a Ruger .22.  Roz will have a Glock 19 gen 5 if
I get no recommendations that seem objective.  Do I need another gun?  Can
I sell my .22?  Nothing on eBay I notice.  Illegal?  She will be in the
back of the house, far from the front doors, and I am ten feet from it and
twenty feet from the only back door.  A bold break-in would likely leave
Roz far away from the action; but she will have the pistol.  I think you
are probably right and I need to get a gun that will stop someone faster
than the .22 could.  Come to think of it, I haven't thought of it.  My .22
is in the back of the house.  I'll move it up here.  This is a quiet
neighborhood, circa 50s.  Four blocks from the courthouse.

I judge my security to be inadequate.

Thanks    bill w

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 7:19 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <