[ExI] pistols

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Apr 21 03:52:51 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

Hi Anton, ja.  Revealing to pollsters if you own or do not own a gun is a bad idea, bad bad idea.  If the pollster is actually a bad guy, he will come take advantage of the unarmed, or break in to the home and steal the weapons of the armed.  Keep him guessing.

Even my doctor sends has me fill out a form which asks if I own a gun.  She knows me.  I always answer that one with: Do you feel lucky?

Fortunately my doctor has a sense of humor.  Otherwise I would get the old one finger treatment.

Here's something we can likely all agree on: if one lives in a dangerous neighborhood, one is probably safer with a gun than without.  If one lives in a safe neighborhood, probably not.  So... how safe is your neighborhood?