[ExI] chauvin

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 01:44:13 UTC 2021

I would like to think that police departments around the nation will learn
something here about the psychology of some cops in such situations, and
adjust their vetting and training programs appropriately. But most likely
they will not...

John

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 5:11 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <