[ExI] pistols

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:22:33 UTC 2021

I work with anesthesia/intensive care and while I try to stay clear of
stroke diagnosis I do see a lot of strange stuff in the ER and ICU. When
you have seen enough patients with obtunded awareness you start to
recognise what's the usual and when it is unusual.
I have had the questionable honour of treating an entire rehab unit for GHB
intoxication (at the same time) and nowadays I can usually pick the GHB tox
diagnosis on the characteristics of the patient.
And so on, if an established expert on something tells you it is possible
it usually is.
Clarke's 1 law :

   1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is
   possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is
   impossible, he is very probably wrong.

Now is the person distinguished enough for this to apply? That another
question but Rafael fulfill my standards at least.

Suicide risks aside, as big as they are, how common is home invasion
requiring lethal defense really? When USAians talk about it, it sounds like
it is a daily occurrence and anyone who doesn't sleep with a shotgun under
the pillow is pre-dead soon to be post dead. Is it really that bad?

When following the news over here, most people killed in their homes are
swated in an erroneous no-nock search. That might be triggered by the
children's computer gaming or just bad adress handling from the swat-team.

 Correlating question, is it ok to successfully defend your home against an
no-nock swatting?

/Henrik