[ExI] pistols

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 18:27:37 UTC 2021

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 11:03 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> In the USA today, police are being vilified daily for profit by our
> mainstream media.

No, there's really a problem with excessive force and police
accountability. Yes, a few (usual involving race) cases garner a huge
amount of attention, but they highlight fundamental problems with excessive
force and police accountability. Former Rep. Justin Amash says:

*Restore justice to our justice system:*

*End qualified immunity.End civil asset forfeiture.End the drug war.End
victimless crimes.End overcriminalization.End no-knock warrants.End
militarization of police.End mandatory minimums.End the death penalty.*

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1384650820311031811

I think that would be a good start. Police unions are too powerful and
something needs to be done about that, too.

-Dave