[ExI] cops

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:39:02 UTC 2021

Here, near Jackson, MS, I read daily of homicides there.  Almost inevitably
the victim and the shooter knew one another - got into a dispute outside a
bar, pulled a gun and started shooting.  Yes, there are driveby shooting
which harm or kill other people in the house, but the shoots were meant for
someone known to the shooter.

The Jackson police chief is being bitterly blamed for not doing anything
about these crimes.  I would ask:  just what do you expect him to do?  This
type of crime seems to me to be unable to be prevented.  You can't take a
gun away from someone until they have committed a crime with it, eh?  The
only illegal guns here are ones carried by felons - no license required for
anyone else.  So, take it away and it will be quickly replaced.

Black culture around here is an honor culture, and dissing someone will get
you retaliation, probably with a gun.  Of course the white culture is very
similar but somehow does not produce the quantity of shootings the Blacks
do.

The above consists of unwarranted criticisms of the police.   bill w