[ExI] US ‘failed miserably’ in wargame reportedly against China attack on Taiwan

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 17:35:46 UTC 2021

What are you willing to bet, Spike, that we won't have some sort of
military response, just to show that we honor our commitments, however
stupidly made?  But going to war over Taiwan would be the dumbest thing we
ever did.  We need to find some way to just let China have it, which they
say they already do  bill w

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 12:29 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <