[ExI] Scientists Create Quantum System That Stays Operational 10, 000 Longer

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Aug 15 13:47:26 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Grigg via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Scientists Create Quantum System That Stays Operational 10, 000 Longer

>…Spike, how does the nature of your enthusiasm compare to that of your son? I'm just curious...

John

I am Tigger.  My bride is Eeyore.  Our son is halfway between, if you can imagine it.

He started 10th grade Thursday.  The honors literature class is covering Lord of the Flies and Nineteen Eighty Four in the fall semester.  Both of these books were banished by the literature crowd for several years.  Both are back and standing tall.  There is hope for this world.