[ExI] libertarian ideas ATTN: HENRY

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 00:25:34 UTC 2021

If everybody has been paying attention, they know that history is my
weakest subject.  All I wanted to say:  the influence of Christianity on
governments waned significantly in the last thousand years. Can I get away
with that?   bill w

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 7:03 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <