[ExI] OP-ED: The billionaire space race reflects a colonial mindset that fails to imagine a different world

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:34:20 UTC 2021

Who exactly is there to enslave in space?

And what environment would be transformed?

These factors alone, not to mention the vastly increased importance of
technical competence for survival, will make space colonies rather
different than historical colonies.

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 6:41 AM John Grigg via extropy-chat <