[ExI] Arrogance

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:37:14 UTC 2021

Like you, I don't agree about the low morals part.  I just think that we
are pretty much like everyone else but have a gloriously free country to
buy what we want (and the credit ratings to do it).  Ex.  I don't view porn
as wrong in any way - certainly not 'dirty' (violent or child porn strongly
excepted).  Certainly our tendency to send armies here and there is a moral
failing - we just can't seem to mind our own business.

However, some arrogance is earned, isn't it?  No, I don't like arrogance at
all, but a pride in the accomplishments of the USA is deserved.

Decadent?  Maybe this is discussable.  bill w

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 4:48 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <