[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 215, Issue 40

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:37:05 UTC 2021

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 15:59, spike jones via extropy-chat
> I agree it is unlikely to happen.  Eventually of course a balanced budget will be imposed upon the fed by the lack of lenders.  That will be a most unpleasant time.
>
> spike

Who needs lenders? !!!  With MMT (Magical Money Theory), just print
some more.  No Limits on where the USA is going.

So we left the last trillion's worth of stuff behind for the Taliban.
Never mind - Let's have another trillion!  Whoopee!!!

BillK