[ExI] infinity

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:45:50 UTC 2021

The only one which comes to mind is politics, but it isn't clear what
constitutes extreme performers in that "field."  spike

Extreme performers are those who get re-elected many times.  But
'adjusted'??????  If you adjust to an abnormal environment are you truly
adjusted?  bill w

spike

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 2:57 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <