[ExI] The Future Is Going to Be Extremely Lonely

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:37:42 UTC 2021

What we need to know:  the various reasons smart students, like the
engineer's/ professor's daughter, don't get much out of online teaching.
The elite students probably need little help compared to those.  A smart
girl dropping out is a tragedy.

Sleeping up till class time is a terrible idea.  Many teens are not fully
awake even an hour after getting up, as measured by their brain waves.
Some are almost instantly awake.  Some are at their peak at 4 to 6 p.m.  I
assume online instruction can be recorded.   bill w

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 11:44 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <