[ExI] why the book is better

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:09:43 UTC 2021

 Book of course lack the visual aspects - Hermes
Au contraire - I love the visuals in my head far better than the ones on
the screen.  The actors never seem to look like what I imagine.  To me, the
main aspect of a movie that the book lacks entirely is music.  And you get
blasted with giant woofers in action films - too much, I say.   bill w

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 1:06 PM Hermes Trismegistus via extropy-chat <